It's a lonely life...that of the necromancer, er freelancer

A blog by a designer and illustrator, for designers and illustrators which may contain musings on art, movies and random weirdness.

Friday, June 11, 2010

What I've Been Up To...






































To the few people who actually follow my blog, I would like to apologize for a lack of entries for pretty much the entire month of May...but I have an excuse as I have been busy working on several projects for the New England Pirate Faire, which opens June 19, including a billboard!. Yes, art fans, my artwork writ large on a 12 foot by 24 foot billboard on Route One in Saugus, MA. The design went through several revisions before the final, in-your-face version. If you are driving into Boston, take a look, it is on the northbound side of the highway just past Kappy's Liquors. And hopefully we'll see you at the faire! Arrrgh!

2 comments:

  1. That should get some attention!!!looking forward to seeing the figurehead.

    ReplyDelete