It's a lonely life...that of the necromancer, er freelancer

A blog by a designer and illustrator, for designers and illustrators which may contain musings on art, movies and random weirdness.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Death Leaves a Business Card

Death leaves a business card.
Death joins a business networking group.
"Mr. Death, can you tell us a little about your business?"
"Well, I have been in business for a really long time . I originally trained as an angel, but when the whole original sin thing happened I was recruited to become the angel of death. My business is basically reaping souls. I separate the soul from the body and deliver it to the afterlife. I'm kind of like FedEx in that way. I have only lost one package in 2,000 years.
"What is a good referral for you?"
"Well really everyone, but specifically anyone with a terminal disease, suffering from the effects of a  terrible accident, or just really, really old.
"Do you have a business card?"
"Yes, I do, but I can't decide between a cheery card with flowers, or all black with a skull and crossbones. I know that the black one is rally more me, but I'm worried people may find it off-putting."












No comments:

Post a Comment